• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wirefly Customer Service -- We're here to help.

I just ordered a phone for myself and my wife. I had a hard time convincing my wife to get a Motorola Defy because she does not like touch screen phones. What happens if my wife does not like the phone? Can I return it or are we stuck with it?

Prabhu

Thanks for shopping with Wirefly! As for your wife's phone, if she does not like it, you have 30 days to contact us and change it to another phone that she will like. This is part of our 30 day satisfaction gaurantee. At Wirefly, we are committed to your total satisfaction. So we created the Wirefly Satisfaction Guarantee, to help take the stress out of choosing the right cell phone. Order any cell phone, PDA/Smartphone, or wireless PC card with a wireless service plan. If you don't like it, we'll swap it for another model OR refund 100% of your purchase price (excluding shipping and processing fees).

You can read more about the guarantee here on our website: Wirefly Guarantee - 100% customer satisfaction or your money back!

I hope that helps, but if there is anything else that I can do to be of assistance, please let me know. :)

Upvote 0
Thanks. We got our phones in today. The paper with our package said that our phones will be activated tomorrow. What time tomorrow?

Prabhu

Thanks for shopping with Wirefly! As for your wife's phone, if she does not like it, you have 30 days to contact us and change it to another phone that she will like. This is part of our 30 day satisfaction gaurantee. At Wirefly, we are committed to your total satisfaction. So we created the Wirefly Satisfaction Guarantee, to help take the stress out of choosing the right cell phone. Order any cell phone, PDA/Smartphone, or wireless PC card with a wireless service plan. If you don't like it, we'll swap it for another model OR refund 100% of your purchase price (excluding shipping and processing fees).

You can read more about the guarantee here on our website: Wirefly Guarantee - 100% customer satisfaction or your money back!

I hope that helps, but if there is anything else that I can do to be of assistance, please let me know. :)

Upvote 0
I signed up for new service with sprint through Wirefly, and when I decided I didn't like the service I called you guys for an RA number and shipped the device back. Your page clearly states that I need to contact the carrier to cancel my service, however I've talked to multiple representatives over there and they say that because the line was started by you guys and I am within my first thirty days that you need to be the ones to cancel the service. Since I'm obviously hearing two different things I'd love for the situation to be cleared up. I PM'd you the order number. Thanks. :)

Upvote 0
This thread, in and of itself, would lead to me seriously consider Wirefly to get my next phone from... I don't recall any other vendor coming in here to get in touch with clients. This is top-notch customer service here :)

I agree. I was a little worried with my situation but Kim from Wirefly already replied to my PM and took care of it. It definitely makes me reconsider using them in the future. I do have to say though that the girl I talked to to get my return authorization number needs to learn to pronounce words better and use "ummm" less often.

Upvote 0
The phones activated without a hitch. I tried to add my corporate discount but the form said that it would extend my contract by two years. So will my contract be for 4 years? Adding a discount should not create any problems, correct?

Thanks Prabhu

No the discount will not affect our purchase terms. Just contact the carrier to have it applied. Let me know if there is anything else I can answer for you.:)

Reactions: prabs99
Upvote 0
I signed up for new service with sprint through Wirefly, and when I decided I didn't like the service I called you guys for an RA number and shipped the device back. Your page clearly states that I need to contact the carrier to cancel my service, however I've talked to multiple representatives over there and they say that because the line was started by you guys and I am within my first thirty days that you need to be the ones to cancel the service. Since I'm obviously hearing two different things I'd love for the situation to be cleared up. I PM'd you the order number. Thanks. :)

I repsonded to the PM. I am sorry for the confusion. Since you are cancelling within the carrier's trial period, we will contact the carrier and cancel your order for you. Please let me know if there is anything else that we can do to be of assistance to you. :)

Upvote 0
I agree. I was a little worried with my situation but Kim from Wirefly already replied to my PM and took care of it. It definitely makes me reconsider using them in the future. I do have to say though that the girl I talked to to get my return authorization number needs to learn to pronounce words better and use "ummm" less often.

I will make a note to have the representative coached appropriately. Thanks for the feedback! :)

Upvote 0
This thread, in and of itself, would lead to me seriously consider Wirefly to get my next phone from... I don't recall any other vendor coming in here to get in touch with clients. This is top-notch customer service here :)

Haha. My first thought was that it was ballsy. If they screw up, the invite you to publicly call them out.

I didnt see this thread till AFTER I ordered through Wirefly however, but Im a satisfied customer. The only problems I see are the ones where you screw yourself. lol. Other than them trying to take 12-24 hours to turn my phone on, I was satisfied. Gladly the rep expedited it and I had my phone less than twenty mins after I got it from Fedex. Happy with my purchase, and glad I used them.

Upvote 0
Ok, so im going to go with a wirefly phone and im upgrading by using my NE2 (dont want to say which beause I dont want it to get moved to a dead sub-forum) They say that the phone will be activated and switch numbers upon shipping, well if I order the phone and its in the mail all day and night after they ship it does that mean my current D2 will be inactive and all of my txts and calls will be sent to that phone in the mail because its on my number now? Or will they wait an let me activate it on my own time and just send me the phone?

It says this exactly
This number will be moved to your new device after it has been shipped to you

Upvote 0
Ok, so im going to go with a wirefly phone and im upgrading by using my NE2 (dont want to say which beause I dont want it to get moved to a dead sub-forum) They say that the phone will be activated and switch numbers upon shipping, well if I order the phone and its in the mail all day and night after they ship it does that mean my current D2 will be inactive and all of my txts and calls will be sent to that phone in the mail because its on my number now? Or will they wait an let me activate it on my own time and just send me the phone?

It says this exactly
This number will be moved to your new device after it has been shipped to you

Hi RedneckDroid!

Great question!

Wirefly must schedule the transfer of your wireless number to your new phone in advance. To make sure you don't lose service on your old phone while your new one is on the way, we schedule the number to transfer the day after your new phone is scheduled to be delivered. This way you won't lose service and have time to charge your new phone. Carry both phones with you but don't turn the new phone. You can always give us a call when you get home to expedite the number transfer to your new phone.

Hope that answers your question!

-Luis @ Wirefly

Reactions: RedneckDroid
Upvote 0
Wel I am able to upgrade to a new phone and I seen that Wirefly was a way to get the phone I wanted for free. If I went through Verizion it would cost me 149.00. So I thought why not. So far I received and responded to four email from wirefly stating that I had to do something before my order can be shipped out. First the account had a pass word they needed. Got that to them. what another issue email Second they needed to verify my address. Done that looks great now it will proccess. What another email stating that I am not listed as the primary on the account, Got that fixed resimitted. Got anther email after that that stated I needed to pay my bill. Did that than called them back to have them re do it again. Now I am waiting for the email to let me know the order went through and I will get a tracking number. Still waiting??? Mind you during all the back and forth emails my children lines was upgraded through verizion web site right before I started my order and thay had their new phones for a week now. If I get another email stating that they need one more thing I am going to just pay and get my phones through Verizion!! :mad:

Upvote 0
I am starting to think I should just pay more and get my new Droid X through Verizion. I started this order last week and after responding to all the back and forth emails it still states waiting on Verizion to approve. I upgraded my kids lines through Verizion last week and my Kids have have their new Droid X and I am still waiting..If I see that they are not sent out by the end of the day today I am going to just cancel the whole order. :mad:

Upvote 0
I am starting to think I should just pay more and get my new Droid X through Verizion. I started this order last week and after responding to all the back and forth emails it still states waiting on Verizion to approve. I upgraded my kids lines through Verizion last week and my Kids have have their new Droid X and I am still waiting..If I see that they are not sent out by the end of the day today I am going to just cancel the whole order. :mad:

Please PM me your order number so I can look into this for you......

Upvote 0
Wel I am able to upgrade to a new phone and I seen that Wirefly was a way to get the phone I wanted for free. If I went through Verizion it would cost me 149.00. So I thought why not. So far I received and responded to four email from wirefly stating that I had to do something before my order can be shipped out. First the account had a pass word they needed. Got that to them. what another issue email Second they needed to verify my address. Done that looks great now it will proccess. What another email stating that I am not listed as the primary on the account, Got that fixed resimitted. Got anther email after that that stated I needed to pay my bill. Did that than called them back to have them re do it again. Now I am waiting for the email to let me know the order went through and I will get a tracking number. Still waiting??? Mind you during all the back and forth emails my children lines was upgraded through verizion web site right before I started my order and thay had their new phones for a week now. If I get another email stating that they need one more thing I am going to just pay and get my phones through Verizion!! :mad:

Please PM me your order# so I can look into this for you......I am happy to help and resolve this ASAP.

Upvote 0
Based on my wife's experience with Wirefly several years ago, I would not recommend buying a phone from them. She ordered a Moto Razr for an existing Sprint line without a renewal of contract nor the discount that comes with, and Wirefly activated it as a NEW Nextel line complete with new 2 year contract. YEA! This took about 6 months and a LOT of time and work to get straightened out. Wirefly's costomer service was pretty much no help at all. Without taking enough time to look up anything, they said it was all Sprint's problem, and then pretty much said goodbye.

Sorry Wirefly - Never again.
This is my chatb with wire fly...
Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...Please be sure not to refresh your browser or hit the "back" button during our session.
Thanks to customers like you, we have received an overwhelming response to our great offers. Unfortunately, customers contacting us are experiencing unusually long hold times. Please be patient and we will connect you to an agent as soon as possible.
You have been connected to Killemsetti .
Killemsetti : Hi Patty. Thank you for contacting our chat support group. Let me check the order status and assist you further.
Killemsetti : How are you doing today?
Patty Anderson: My ? I have 4 lines of service on my account and when I get the two new phones that i ordered from you that will not affect the other two lines that I already upgraded through verizion? They are my childrens phones lines?
Killemsetti : I will definitely help you with your concern.
Killemsetti : For security reasons, could you please verify the last four digits of your Social Security Number which appears on the order?
Patty Anderson: order # xxxxxxxxx
Patty Anderson: xxxx
Killemsetti : Thank you for the verification.
Killemsetti : Patty, don't worry this is not affected on your children's line.
Killemsetti : You only upgrading your line that is not affected on your children line.
Patty Anderson: I ordered 2 droid X and my kids lines was just xtended for two years with new phones through verizion
Patty Anderson: I am waiting on 2 more droid x that we ordered through this site
Killemsetti : Okay, the phone models are DROID X by Motorola and the numbers associated with the phone model are "xxxxxxx" and "xxxxxxxx ".
Patty Anderson: Yes that is my and my spouses phone numbers
Killemsetti : Yes, you can order another 2 phones from our wirefly site.
Killemsetti : Yes, you can also order contact our sales department at "1-866-324-9445" to place a new order with us.
Patty Anderson: no I already recieved and activated my kids phone through verizion. They got their phones last week. It was real fast
Killemsetti : Okay, don't worry it was not affected on your lines.
Patty Anderson: I just wanted to make sure that getting my phones through this site does not mess up my verizion accout
Killemsetti : Sure, it was not affected with verizon.
Killemsetti : *account.
Killemsetti : Is there anything else I can do for you today?
Patty Anderson: Okay because after reading through your site it talked about putting my two phone numbers under a differnt account plan and I have the same plan that I picked when I ordered the phones 1400 shared nationwide family
Killemsetti : Don't worry, this was not effected on your Verizon account, yes you are correct the rate plan on the order is Nationwide Talk & Text Family SharePlan 1400 - Contract Extension.
Killemsetti : Is there anything else I can help you with?
Patty Anderson: no
Killemsetti : Thank you.
Killemsetti : Thank you for contacting our chat support team. Please feel free to come back to WhereIsMyOrder.com for another chat session if there is anything else we can help you with.
Killemsetti : Have a great day!
Thank you for chatting with us. You may now close this window.
Your session has ended. You may now close this window

Upvote 0
This is my chatb with wire fly...
Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...Please be sure not to refresh your browser or hit the "back" button during our session.
Thanks to customers like you, we have received an overwhelming response to our great offers. Unfortunately, customers contacting us are experiencing unusually long hold times. Please be patient and we will connect you to an agent as soon as possible.
You have been connected to Killemsetti .
Killemsetti : Hi Patty. Thank you for contacting our chat support group. Let me check the order status and assist you further.
Killemsetti : How are you doing today?
Patty Anderson: My ? I have 4 lines of service on my account and when I get the two new phones that i ordered from you that will not affect the other two lines that I already upgraded through verizion? They are my childrens phones lines?
Killemsetti : I will definitely help you with your concern.
Killemsetti : For security reasons, could you please verify the last four digits of your Social Security Number which appears on the order?
Patty Anderson: order # xxxxxxxxx
Patty Anderson: xxxx
Killemsetti : Thank you for the verification.
Killemsetti : Patty, don't worry this is not affected on your children's line.
Killemsetti : You only upgrading your line that is not affected on your children line.
Patty Anderson: I ordered 2 droid X and my kids lines was just xtended for two years with new phones through verizion
Patty Anderson: I am waiting on 2 more droid x that we ordered through this site
Killemsetti : Okay, the phone models are DROID X by Motorola and the numbers associated with the phone model are "xxxxxxx" and "xxxxxxxx ".
Patty Anderson: Yes that is my and my spouses phone numbers
Killemsetti : Yes, you can order another 2 phones from our wirefly site.
Killemsetti : Yes, you can also order contact our sales department at "1-866-324-9445" to place a new order with us.
Patty Anderson: no I already recieved and activated my kids phone through verizion. They got their phones last week. It was real fast
Killemsetti : Okay, don't worry it was not affected on your lines.
Patty Anderson: I just wanted to make sure that getting my phones through this site does not mess up my verizion accout
Killemsetti : Sure, it was not affected with verizon.
Killemsetti : *account.
Killemsetti : Is there anything else I can do for you today?
Patty Anderson: Okay because after reading through your site it talked about putting my two phone numbers under a differnt account plan and I have the same plan that I picked when I ordered the phones 1400 shared nationwide family
Killemsetti : Don't worry, this was not effected on your Verizon account, yes you are correct the rate plan on the order is Nationwide Talk & Text Family SharePlan 1400 - Contract Extension.
Killemsetti : Is there anything else I can help you with?
Patty Anderson: no
Killemsetti : Thank you.
Killemsetti : Thank you for contacting our chat support team. Please feel free to come back to WhereIsMyOrder.com for another chat session if there is anything else we can help you with.
Killemsetti : Have a great day!
Thank you for chatting with us. You may now close this window.
Your session has ended. You may now close this window

I am sorry the chat agent was so confusing. Can you please PM me your order number so I can resolve this for you? I really want to help you with this as soon as possible. It doesnt sound right.....

Upvote 0
I am sorry the chat agent was so confusing. Can you please PM me your order number so I can resolve this for you? I really want to help you with this as soon as possible. It doesnt sound right.....
Thank you anyway, It would of been nice to get the phones for free. However I just stopped the order all together. I had to pay more but I know I will have my new Droid X this Tuesday by 4:30 pm ready for me to activate and use right away. It is so true you pay for what you get. I know that the plan I have is not going to change and after reading some of the issues on this post I feel that is the best route to go.:)

Upvote 0
Thank you anyway, It would of been nice to get the phones for free. However I just stopped the order all together. I had to pay more but I know I will have my new Droid X this Tuesday by 4:30 pm ready for me to activate and use right away. It is so true you pay for what you get. I know that the plan I have is not going to change and after reading some of the issues on this post I feel that is the best route to go.:)

I am sorry to hear that you cancelled your order, though I understand. I would still like to review your order so that I can understand what happened so it does not happen again to any future customers. We do take our customer satisfaction very seriously, and when customers have experiences like this, we want to know what happened so we can make sure it is corrected for everyone. Would you mind PMing me your order number, so I can see what happened and make sure it doesnt happen again?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones