• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Wonky media player

silverfang77

Nov 6, 2010
First of all, I created a playlist, clicked on the playlist, then tapped Shuffle so it would play the songs in random order. It did that, but then it also played some songs not on the playlist. How do I get it to only play the songs on the playlist?

Also, when I was walking, the music randomly stopped. I've figured out that this happens if the headphones get jarred at their juncture with the jack. Is this a common problem in Droids?

Is it supposed to stop when you unplug the headphones? Wouldn't it be better if it just kept on playing over the phone's speaker? Anyway, it stops the music if I so much as twist the plug in the jack without unplugging it. It's like any jarring or movement stops the music. I wish Google, Motorola or whoever would fix this.

Are there any better media players out there? I saw that Winamp is available. Perhaps that...

Upvote 0
It is designed to stop when you pull out the headphones. If yours is doing this without being fully removed I would say that either there is something wrong with the headphones or the jack on the D2. It shouldn't be that sensitive.

As far as other media players, check out the apps section on this forum and look and see what other people have to say.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones