Wonky media playerSupport

Last Updated:

1. silverfang77

silverfang77 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

First of all, I created a playlist, clicked on the playlist, then tapped Shuffle so it would play the songs in random order. It did that, but then it also played some songs not on the playlist. How do I get it to only play the songs on the playlist?

Also, when I was walking, the music randomly stopped. I've figured out that this happens if the headphones get jarred at their juncture with the jack. Is this a common problem in Droids?

Advertisement
  2. Super_Six_Two

Super_Six_Two Well-Known Member

I dont know about the playlist, but the music does stop when the headphone become unplugged. This has never happened accidentely for me, my headphones always stay in.

3. silverfang77

Is it supposed to stop when you unplug the headphones? Wouldn't it be better if it just kept on playing over the phone's speaker? Anyway, it stops the music if I so much as twist the plug in the jack without unplugging it. It's like any jarring or movement stops the music. I wish Google, Motorola or whoever would fix this.

Are there any better media players out there? I saw that Winamp is available. Perhaps that...

4. Super_Six_Two

Super_Six_Two Well-Known Member

It is designed to stop when you pull out the headphones. If yours is doing this without being fully removed I would say that either there is something wrong with the headphones or the jack on the D2. It shouldn't be that sensitive.

As far as other media players, check out the apps section on this forum and look and see what other people have to say.

5. silverfang77

Well, they're Skull Candy. Aren't those known for being kind of cheap or defective?