• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Working FM Radio Question - Functional App?

nathill19

Lurker
Mar 4, 2012
Has anyone had any luck getting an app to work that allows the phone to act like a true FM radio (not internet radio)? I've tried a couple of the different ones that I found online, but have had no success so far. I've never rooted a phone before and most likely won't just to get this working, but wanted to hear if anyone has had any luck getting this to work in general.

Thanks! This is my first post or thread, but I wasn't sure where else to find the answer to this question.

Loving the Droid 4 so far (got it yesterday).

Thanks!

Has anyone had any luck getting an app to work that allows the phone to act like a true FM radio (not internet radio)? I've tried a couple of the different ones that I found online, but have had no success so far. I've never rooted a phone before and most likely won't just to get this working, but wanted to hear if anyone has had any luck getting this to work in general.

Thanks! This is my first post or thread, but I wasn't sure where else to find the answer to this question.

Loving the Droid 4 so far (got it yesterday).

Thanks!
Try this app

Attachments

• FMRadio.apk
    310.4 KB · Views: 390
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones