• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Working for Metro

Hello, Everyone:

I am curious about what is it like working for MetroPCS? What is the training like? I know you have to be in your regional headquarters.
It really depends on who you work for. Most stores are franchisees and have their own set of training and rules. HOWEVER, MetroPCS has their own set of rules that take precedent over all other rules.

For example, MetroPCS is very strict on what phones you sell, In fact most stores in the Houston region have closed because they were caught selling phones that were not supplied by MetroPCS.

Training is easy but for the most part being bilingual is a HUGE plus. You make commission from the accessories, and services like Block it, Metroguard, and Mexico Calling.

Usually training takes 2 weeks and after that you are required to complete training online and sometimes attend meetings set up BY MetroPCS. You will also have an ASR that will come to your store every now and then and check up on the condition of your store and tell you what your goals are and where you are at

But I have to stress, it varies from franchise to franchise

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones