• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [WORKING] power menu stable release

Hi, that is an awesome thing which u had done but pls post some another download link other than multiupload because my internet sucks when it came to that site.

And thanks for the same..........................
i cant upload it again because i dont have it in my PC.and mutiupload is down because of SOPA..

If anyone has the zip please upload it to mediafire and post the link here i will add it to OP

Upvote 0
Well i have done nothing to original zip except renaming:p
N I have tested it personally on hybrid3,it worked perfect..now will test on stock too,just for confirmation..
Btw which rom were u on..n what do u mean messed up..means what u getting after flash.

@sam-
mention not bro...actually did it yest for akshay..then show requests here n shared link..
Btw u can add the link to op if u want...i don't mind n i m not gonna delete it from my account:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones