• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

World War - Post Your Code Here

323VSS
VAWNPB
CS46HH
A7QBYM
EM664G
vbpvmc
3sh9q3
N7KHGU
NM2T9N <RBL

This is a list of all the current codes. Just copy this entire message, but add yours at the bottom! Good hunting!

I added some of you today :) Kid at work (who I have an alliance with) is going to attack me (bastard!)...I'm hoping to bring more units than him haha. :)

I LOVE MY DROID!

Upvote 0
I downloaded this... had no idea how to start or what to do... can someone explain it in rough details on how to do this crap? It looks kinda fun....

-oop-
Is this game text based?

Its like Mob Wars, Mafia Wars, Sorority Life, and the other 5,000 games like it.

Essentially, you build up an army by playing missions to earn XP and cash, as well as battle with other players and defend your territory. Its not too difficult of a game.

Make sure you check out your 'alliance' page for your 6-number/letter combination and add it to our list. If you add people to your list, you have more people that will defend you from attacks, and more people to assist you when you attack.

Also, here is the list of people that will accept friend requests:

CBYA44
323VSS
VAWNPB
CS46HH
A7QBYM
EM664G
vbpvmc
3sh9q3
NM2T9N
M6YD32
88K2X5
F8P7B5
GXFBHT
VH23PR

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones