• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Woxter 100 & Woxter 200 (Android TV 2.3)

Punkored

Oct 19, 2011
GUAAAUUUUUUUU!, FINALLY I got my WOXTER 100.

Awesome!.

It eats the ATV 1000.

Do not buy the ATV 1000 and buy THE WOXTER 100 (the 200 has a 1 TB hard drive).

3D has a STUNNING CUSTOM Android 2.3 version brings a remote control and a PIECE MINI KEYBOARD WITH TOUCH PAD, compatible with many Web Cam, Cortex A9 at 1 GHz (according to the specifications of the web is a 1 GHz A8, but according to past programs that have a A9 Even behind the model, states clearly A9), 512 MB, Digital Out (Optical) audio.

And more and cheaper cost me what it cost me this ATV 1000 (139 euros).

Market has licensed DTS license, to reproduce MEGAVIDEO VIDEOS!.

It supports almost all the games before I worked with the ATC 1000.

Enter and watch yourselves Passion for innovation - Advanced Electronics - Woxter all you have. That is more than what they put there really believe that.

Am and these people if you have updates on their website and not Geniatech trash.

Be not dumb (which you have not yet purchased the ATV 1000), and buy the Woxter 100.

For the record, I have the ATV 1000 and I have to compare with the Woxter 100 and is Woxter 100 winner.

Woxter 100

4e71f7e07145e.jpg

Woxter 200 (1 TB Hard Drive)

4e71f847c1fdb.jpg

Para los que seais de Espa

I see they have in option Rii Mini Wireless or bluetooth Keyboard. I have one from ebay, but there is problem with driver apk for android and I can't setup It :/ Can you backup that apk driver from Woxter box?

I have not been able to root for the moment the box, so I can not access the application that controls the keyboard.

Also know if you use an application for that purpose, in ATV 1000 I think ATV does not use any utility or just not know of the ATV 1000.

Let's see if with a little more time I get to the root issue of making the box.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones