• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

WTF??? I had the vibration for my dialing turned off. Now it came back???????/

does anybody know how to fix this. I read in another thread that turning off audible touch tones and haptic feedback helps the battery. In doing so i disabled all of the vibration for whenever I type something and even my dialer was silenced whenever i would type. Now all of a sudden when i dial a number it wants to vibrate again. I dont want it to start affecting my battery again and now im pretty much annoyed with all the vibration when dialing. If anybody knows what to do in this situation, HELP A BROTHA OUT??????????

yea man its crazy i then tried that no haptic feedback dialer on the xda forums, but when i flash that everything's all good except the speed dial option. I have everybody set up on except my girlfriend who was on the number 2 spot and everytime i wuld long press it it would come up with number 2 instead, so when i chose to edit her contact and set her number for speed dial it would jus force close on me. mayne nuttin ever wrks out for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones