$350

Shipping Included?

Yes.

Payment Options

PayPal

Condition

Great: Device in great shape and all original included items

Extra Included Items

Pictured: Otterbox Defender Case w/Holster, Dock Connector to USB Cable, and USB Power Adapter

Not Pictured: Charger Dock for iPhone 4s, Original Box, Documentation, etc.

Additional Information/Comments

The iPhone 4S is in great shape, as you can tell from the pictures. If you have any further questions or would like to make an offer you can PM me or e-mail me at ross(dot)mathis(at)yahoo(dot)com.

I've done a few transactions on here and most should be able to vouch for me. My eBay user name is the same "rossmathis" if you wish to verify my feedback in that method as well.

Thank you,

Ross M.

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. yansen

yansen Well-Known Member

300 shipped?
  3. rossmathis

rossmathis Well-Known Member

4. Goldchamp

Goldchamp Grand Admiral VIP Member

5. rossmathis

6. rossmathis

Trade fell through. Still available. Accepting any and all (reasonable) offers.
  7. WV_ANDROID

WV_ANDROID Well-Known Member

Pm sent
  8. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

9. rossmathis

Not this early. No. I'm looking for a little more, either that or a trade for a RAZR MAXX.

I feel pretty confident that everyone here - despite the bias towards the competing platforms - can agree that the iPhone 4S is still a desirable phone and my price is more than reasonable, especially with what all you get. The phone has been well cared for from start to end. You won't be disappointed. My feedback speaks for itself.
    :)
  10. yansen

yansen Well-Known Member

325 shipped, payment for goods with pp.
  11. rossmathis

Got a potential deal pending with WV_ANDROID...stay tuned.
  12. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

No worries mate. Just the iphone 4 is still like 480 new. 350 is a bargain, its for my step-daughter (ugh, lol). I'll let you know if she wants it
  13. rossmathis

Just wanted to note a quick change. We got a real good deal on a Droid RAZR MAXX purchase (outright) so now we just want to sell the iPhone to recoup some of the expense. Again, not looking for any trades just cash only offers. Thanks so much.

...and $300 still won't cut it. I'm well aware of what these are worth and well aware of the "rumored" announcements in September. iOS6 is slated for release soon so ensure you have the latest and greatest to benefit from that. :)
  14. Covart

Covart Well-Known Member

You might have better luck selling it on MacRumors, ebay or CL. You could probably get more from those sites than here.

I personally would have to be paid a monthly stipend to be forced to use the iPhone, never mind giving someone money for one. :D
  15. rossmathis

Trading with WV_ANDROID for a RAZR MAXX.

Close the thread!
    WV_ANDROID and NightAngel79 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.