• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

X10 Dual Sim card adapter

3TJ

Lurker
Dec 17, 2010
First post as just got the X10 2.1...
I have a sim card from my employer that only has calls/SMS, I have bought a '3' sim card to get on the net and an adapter that you put both SIM cards in and its supposed to be able to let you move between them both...but I cant get this to work on this phone - any one got any experience/ideas why?
Go the card adapter from m-99.co.uk - it is a Chinese made adapter.
When both cards are in the adapter it just says 'No Sim Card' but if only 1 card is in the adapter then it see's it....:thinking:

Thanks for any help...
T

Is it digital (where switching from one sim to the other is controlled by a software) or analog adapters (these adapters switch between SIM cards after being powered off).
I don't think digital work unless you have a custom rom (which I doubt they'll be one with those features for X10 yet) but you could have a look for something on market that might control it.
As for analog I think you have to turn them on and off to get it to work but I'm not entirely sure as I've never tried it.

This site might have something on it or maybe some links (the first posts in german but the rest's english I think http://www.2-phones-in-1.com/blog/

Upvote 0
friend
i am having XPERIA X10.
I want buy and install DUAL SIM ADAPTER in my Xperia x10.

i am searching on net for suitable DUAL SIM ADPATER for my xperia X10 but i am not getting it till now.

i request you, please share your experience with me regarding the manufacturer and model number of the dual sim adapter presentlyyou are using in your XPERIA X10.

thanking you

regards
Ravi
ravichandran71@yahoo.co.in

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones