X2 wont charge while using nav.General

1. huffman6977

huffman6977 Well-Known Member

X2 wont charge while using nav. Plugged it in while fully charged, it said it was charging but after a 2 hour trip pulled it off the charger and exited google nav and pkone was down to 20%. Im on 2.4 stock rom

Advertisement
    :
  2. coolpoete

coolpoete Well-Known Member

Does it charge when you are not using NAV? Do you think it could be the cable? Try a different one and see what happens. I would also maybe suggest pulling the battery out for a few secs and putting it back in and see if it makes any difference.
  3. huffman6977

huffman6977 Well-Known Member

It charges fine with the cable.
  4. themib

themib Well-Known Member

charger may not be strong enough, to keep up
    gps, nav, and screen on takes alot of power
  5. coolpoete

coolpoete Well-Known Member

That's a possibility.. if the charger is generic/off-brand it may not be supplying enough voltage. I've used my nav in the car with a Verizon-bought rapid charger and it works just fine.
  6. wharpig

wharpig Well-Known Member

That would be my first thought...it might charge without anything running but using the GPS can drain a battery quickly!

Try a new cable, some of these cheap cables dont have the same voltage as the ones that come with the phone/through Verizon. I still always buy the no name brands and have always had good luck...I beleive the one in my car is going to 4 years old now and I got it for $6 from amazon:)