• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

XM Radio app is available for Adroid..

I downloaded it but can't get it to play. Keeps saying

DATA CONNECTION LOST

any ideas on what the problem is?

I am about ready to dump this phone and get a GI

I WILL NEVER SUPPORT SAMSUNG AGAIN

First of all, we know that samsung sucks.

Secondly, G1 is a dinosaur, if your going to dump an ugly lady, don't get an older finer one that will eventually have to retire soon.

Look in the my touch 3g slide that will come out next week. Now theres a sexy vixen !

Upvote 0
I've had XM Radio since the day it was first available back in 2001 or was it 2002?
I've been with Sirius since they came out and about the time of the merger they made us start paying for the on-line and that is how the app works it is the same with the Blackberry's and the iPhone's SriusXM apps. even if you have multiple radio's unless you have the internet subscription it will stop working after the 3 free trial.
where did you find the app I have searched many times and can't find it in the market. don't know about XM but on Sirius web page it shows that the app only works on Nexis 1 and Moto Droid, and the CSR's confrimed that was all it was available for right now

Upvote 0
where did you find the app I have searched many times and can't find it in the market. don't know about XM but on Sirius web page it shows that the app only works on Nexis 1 and Moto Droid, and the CSR's confrimed that was all it was available for right now

The XM app is on the XM web page and the Behold II is not listed as one of the phones that will work but I read a blog where someone claims that it works on their Behold 2 phone.

So I downloaded; I just can't get any sould, much like the MLB App as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones