• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

xperia arc comes in march.....

solidkevin

Android Enthusiast
Nov 30, 2009
Argh, the arc comes.in march, that was actually the phone I originally wanted, now dont get me wrong, im loving the inspire, but im already getting that feeling that I should have waited, especially if it lands on att im gonna be pissed! Lol

Anyway pointless thread I know, not sure what to do, so far no problems with the inspire, fe minor things is all.
HTML:

Well, you've still got the 30 days return policy. I'm sure more info will come out by the end of the month.

Phones are essential and expensive, and you have to commit for 2 years: get something you can live with for that long! I mean, the Arc is a slick phone no doubt. Don't settle if that what you want, atleast that's what I think.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones