• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Xperia X10 in North America?

Bexy

Android Enthusiast
Jul 1, 2010
North East England
gizmodot.com
Ok, so I write for two Sony Ericsson blogs and one thing I've been keeping an eye out for, is the X10 released in North America. I know some of you guys are from America, so when did the X10 get released there and on what networks. As I said, I've been keeping an eye out for info on the release and just searched now but, still can't find anything. I can however find that the update is now available for NA but, no other info :s. I'm in the UK, so most of my results for where to buy, are UK. But I checked AT&T and Verizon and nothing. Or are yours imported/Canadian handsets?

Here is a little more info for you on the X10 within the United States of America.
This isn't a carrier branded\supplied phone, which is why most people don't have it. Within the USA, Sony-Ericsson has a history of selling most of their phones rather expensive, and exclusive to their Sony Style Stores (which is the only place I saw the X1 and X2 phones)
For the two GSM carriers, (AT&T and T-Mobile) there are two versions of this phone supporting the carrier's 3G bandwidths.
My experience? I love it, and it is incredibly fast on HSPA(+?) on T-Mobile.
Reception for my phone has been positive. I don't know anyone who will get it because there are less expensive options here for HTC Droid Incredible, Motorola Droid X, HTC Evo 4G, HTC MyTouch Slide and Samsung Galaxy S...

Reactions: Bexy
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones