• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Xposed Framework + VirtualSensor for VR games/apps

(crossposted from the LG G Stylo forum)

First of all, has anyone tried using Xposed Framework for the Tribute? I have the VM version, rooted and running Monstro's latest modified ZV6 KitKat ROM.

If Xposed works for you, has anyone tried using the VirtualSensor module? I received a Cynoculars VR unit as a Christmas gift. So far, I can only view videos that are created in a stereoscopic format. I can't do anything else with it. None of the VR apps work because of the lack of a hardware gyroscope built into the phone.

Any ideas? I'd hate to have to ask my brother to return the thing for a refund, though I'd probably keep it anyway for stereoscopic VR/3D. The included Bluetooth controller may be useful for other games and apps.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones