• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help yellowish tint on left side of screen.

I'm going through the same sh*t with my S2, replaced it 3 times for dead/stuck pixels issues and my third one has stuck and dead pixels too. I've had 3 S2 in hands and each one has dead or stuck pixels, of course they all have that yellow tint on the left, but that's not bothering me that much. I do care about the dead pixels though... :(

I guess its just inevitable mate, my desire has loads the longer i look the more i can see, im sure i can make out the twelve signs of the zodiac :p

Upvote 0
Just had my screen replaced after an internal breakage and to my dismay the yellow tint has appeared. Mainly left hand side of the screen, more noticable in the upper corner. It was replaced at an official Samsung Service centre. The previous screen was perfect. This new one seems darker overall. Not happy at all.

The yellow tint could be easily fixed if you know how to flash a baseband other than the stock one. I fixed my in less than 5 mins

Upvote 0
Hey all. Got a sgs2 and loove the phone but it has one issue that drives me crazy. On the left side of the screen there is this yellowish tint to the screen. Mostly visible over white or gray and still faintly visible with the screen on max brightness.

I was wondering if anyone else has this issue. I assume my phone is fairly newer because it had KE7 on it when I received it last Friday.

I got it from unlocked mobiles UK and imported to USA. Wondering what I should do? I did a google search and it seems others have this issue as well so I was wondering is this common or with all handsets? Should I contact unlocked mobiles or go to Samsung themselves?

Yea I have the ZTE max an I have a yellowish tint on the right side just near the upper corner

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones