• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I am sick and tired of you tube freezing and stalling on my optimus s , what a shame and discrace for a phone company trying to compete with verizon and at and t freaking t (which is terrible) tmobile not much better, verizon overpriced as far as.im concerned, iv had it as soon as I get out of contract, I dont k.ow what im gonna do, just not have a phone at all I guess, im fed up and sick, I bought a smartphone to browse and watch youtube mostly, cant even do that, its a shame the state of so called smartphones,

did not mean to ignore or be rude, for some reason you tube seems to be better as I use it, stil goes out third of way on some vids, I dialed the data number##data# but am not not knowledgable enough with terms that it displays, thanks Engeneer, what do you do after you dial? where do you go?

3.70 update killed your streaming music? Here's the fix. - SprintUsers.com

1) Dial ##3282#
2) Choose Edit Mode
3) Enter MSL
4) Choose Advanced
5) Change HTTP PD Proxy Port to: 0
6) Change HTTP PD Proxy Address to: 0.0.0.0

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones