Youmail issues?Support

Last Updated:

1. Bundy

Bundy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone else having issues getting messages from youmail? Seems like it can't connect retrieve messages - I sent a test to confirm the issue, and can't get it to download.

Advertisement
  2. brichi

brichi Well-Known Member

yup, same here

3. dmetro316

dmetro316 Member

Me too. Kind of annoying..............

4. dmetro316

dmetro316 Member

Coming from a blackberry, this program had many issues early on (not getting messages, etc.). It had been pretty good before I switched to the incredible. What polling interval are you guys set at?

5. mikedenney

mikedenney New Member

yup, I've enjoyed Youmail more than any other 'net-based service for almost a year now, but recently had to get a replacement phone due to dropping my Aria and breaking the screen (shattered is more like it--it still worked, BTW!)...
    I just re-installed the Youmail phone app tonight, and crap! It won't work!
    I can still get my messages online, but good Lord! What am I gonna do if they don't fix their app?
    Zany crazy over here...so, guess what?
    I just tried re-authorizing my phone (maybe new serial # changed it somehow, even though same SIM card)...and voila! Back in biz!
    Boy, do I gotta share this on the comments on that app--people are frustrated and thrashing it to heck!
    Hope this helps!

6. Brinybay

Brinybay Member

No issues here, I've been using the free version for years. I have the Youmail message retrieval number on my home screen. I also have them emailed to me at home (I don't look at email from my "smart" phone). I don't need or want their recent app, just another gimmick and waste of time.