• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Youmail issues?

yup, I've enjoyed Youmail more than any other 'net-based service for almost a year now, but recently had to get a replacement phone due to dropping my Aria and breaking the screen (shattered is more like it--it still worked, BTW!)...
I just re-installed the Youmail phone app tonight, and crap! It won't work!
I can still get my messages online, but good Lord! What am I gonna do if they don't fix their app?
Zany crazy over here...so, guess what?
I just tried re-authorizing my phone (maybe new serial # changed it somehow, even though same SIM card)...and voila! Back in biz!
Boy, do I gotta share this on the comments on that app--people are frustrated and thrashing it to heck!
Hope this helps!

Upvote 0
Anyone else having issues getting messages from youmail? Seems like it can't connect retrieve messages - I sent a test to confirm the issue, and can't get it to download.

No issues here, I've been using the free version for years. I have the Youmail message retrieval number on my home screen. I also have them emailed to me at home (I don't look at email from my "smart" phone). I don't need or want their recent app, just another gimmick and waste of time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones