• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

YXFlash and Incredible Internal 8gb

NYC Coyote

Apr 7, 2010
New York
If you don't know what it is.... its a DIVX/Xvid video player (it plays more than just that).....

I downloaded the trial and it reads the 8gb internal!!! (Thankfully...you want that speed to ensure video playback is not choppy)....

Haven't bought it yet..... so it only goes through the first 2 min.....

Has anyone else tried it? Any issues with voices being out of sync? The first 2 min of the xvid I put on it seemed to work perfect...but before spending $10 on an app (honestly..to play divx and xvid it would be worth it for me) I want to make sure playback is smooth.

From the 2 min time limit I have...it worked great from the internal memory (granted it isn't much more than a file browser which finds the root - at which point you go to the emmc directory - which is the internal memory.

Past suckage with playback may have been because MicroSD cards are no where near fast enough.....

Like I said..I haven't purchased yet...wondering if the smooth playback is consistent throughout a whole video...not just 2 min.

Anyone else chime in on this?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones