YXFlash and Incredible Internal 8gbGeneral

Last Updated:

1. NYC Coyote

NYC Coyote Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

If you don't know what it is.... its a DIVX/Xvid video player (it plays more than just that).....

I downloaded the trial and it reads the 8gb internal!!! (Thankfully...you want that speed to ensure video playback is not choppy)....

Haven't bought it yet..... so it only goes through the first 2 min.....

Has anyone else tried it? Any issues with voices being out of sync? The first 2 min of the xvid I put on it seemed to work perfect...but before spending $10 on an app (honestly..to play divx and xvid it would be worth it for me) I want to make sure playback is smooth.

Advertisement
  2. nstallion

nstallion Well-Known Member

Have the updates made this player not suck? I remember it not being very good a few months ago.

3. NYC Coyote

From the 2 min time limit I have...it worked great from the internal memory (granted it isn't much more than a file browser which finds the root - at which point you go to the emmc directory - which is the internal memory.

Past suckage with playback may have been because MicroSD cards are no where near fast enough.....

Like I said..I haven't purchased yet...wondering if the smooth playback is consistent throughout a whole video...not just 2 min.

Anyone else chime in on this?

4. andermk

andermk Well-Known Member

If you buy it you have 24 hours to try it and if you don't like it just uninstall it and android market wont charge you. ;)

5. NYC Coyote

If this one doesn't have a pay option through the market....only through the app...

Does that still count?