• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories zagg Invisible Shield (full body max, full body easy, screen)

D

Deleted User

Just preordered my invisibleshield for my future Droid X.
Just thought i'd share that its available for preorder

image-3215015-10550783

*All invisibleSHIELD pre-orders for the Motorola Droid X will ship shortly after the release of the product. You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your item(s) ship.

image-3215015-10550783
http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/motorola-droid-x-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

Got my 50% code for Zagg. Now should I spent my $12.50 on ONE Zagg Maximum coverage or TWO Stealthguard's?

I've heard Zagg's better quality, and their "maximum coverage" protects more, but they're hard to put on, so maybe I should just get Stealthguard's because they come with two incase you mess one up.

Decisions decisions... Anyone have advice on how hard these things are to put on? Any brand?

Upvote 0
I picked mine up from Best Buy last Thursday (the "Full Body Shield") and rec'd my phone today and put it on.

My biggest problem with the Zagg for the Droid X is the "Full Body Shield" which it is not. It covers the screen, half the ledge where the camera is and the bottom half where the mic and speakers are on the back, leaving the sides, bottom & top exposed. So much for "full body".

I blame myself for not realizing that full body did not mean full body. I am a BSE fan but hate having my phones unproctected. Normally use only a screen protector with a case, but since it will take Seidio a month to get a case out, there's not much out there worth using IMHO.

Anywho, off the rant and the Invisishield is pretty much the same old, same old which is to say overpriced (I bought it as I had a credit so it only cost me $5). Anywho, you really have to saturate the adhesive side to get it properly aligned. They serve the purpose for the time being.

I just helped no one.

Upvote 0
I have an invisible shield that I picked up from BB. I am a big fan of the zagg products. As far as full body if you look at the sides of the X I think it would be a bit of a pain to get those on there and look good, on my ipad it was easy the sides are flat, the X has an indiation along the edge that would require 2 small strips and another to go around the raised hdmi and usb ports.

I think the way they designed this shield was well thought out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones