• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Zap Attack! Free game!

Alex Myers

Lurker
Jan 2, 2015
facebookPhoto1.png
facebookPhoto3.png

Zap Attack! Free on Android and iOS App Store with no Ads or in app purchases. Worth a look!

Android link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zap.attack&hl=en

Last edited:
I use Paint tool SAI and Photoshop to make Sky Monster graphic ^^ (only basic skill). It's so hard when a developer does the job of a designer. I'm not satisfy with my current game graphic and I intend to make it better :D. You should notice color style in your game too, it's very important. You can study color pallete (available on internet) which is suitable to your game.

About my game: thank you for your bug report, Alex. I can't reproduce the bug on AVD. So I changed some lines of code making crash and hope it works. Could you test my game again? (give me your email and i'll send the new .apk to you, thank you ^^)

Reactions: Alex Myers
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones