• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ZeroLemon 10,00 mah battery good so far

darkcyber

Android Expert
Nov 12, 2009
North Alabama
I am at the end of day 3 running my new ZeroLemon 10,000mah battery and right now I am down to 50% of battery left. This thing drains so slow I will probably get another 2-3 days on a single charge. I really like it. And the case is very nice. Makes the ultra thin, to lite Note 3 actually feel like a real smartphone now :D

OK, ending my experiment. After 4 days on one charge (my first full charge of the battery to be exact) I am down to 18% tonight. That is with heavy screen usage today. So, I am impressed. All I wanted to achieve is be able for my phone to run ALL day on a single charge without having to worry about trying to find a place to plug it in. DONE! :smokingsomb:

I'm happy...$60.00 well spent.

Upvote 0
How is the feel with the big battery on? I find the Note 3 to be pretty wide for my grip. I'm thinking the thicker for lack of a better word "body" that large battery creates may be easier to hold then holding it but the bezel edges. Is that right?

I use to have the Galaxy Nexus prior to the Note 3 and I had the monster battery and case on it. It kind of feels like that. One thing I don't like about the Note 3 is it is TO slim IMO. So, adding this battery and the bigger case is really nice...it makes it feel bigger and beefier...if that makes any sense...lol!

I like the extra size and weight.

Upvote 0
How is the feel with the big battery on? I find the Note 3 to be pretty wide for my grip. I'm thinking the thicker for lack of a better word "body" that large battery creates may be easier to hold then holding it but the bezel edges. Is that right?

You know that there is a setting called ONE-HANDED OPERATION that makes it easy to use the Note 3 in one hand:) It's actually pretty cool.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones