• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 2.2 and Vlingo!

oman321

Aug 2, 2010
I did the update with the RUU. Everything has been great except for Vlingo. It takes longer to respond to my commands now where as before it would dial almost as soon as I stopped talking. The worst part is that it doesn't select the correct number either. i.e. I say call my wife at home and it always defaults at to the 1st contact number in her contact list which is work.

Anyone else having these problems?

I did the update with the RUU. Everything has been great except for Vlingo. It takes longer to respond to my commands now where as before it would dial almost as soon as I stopped talking. The worst part is that it doesn't select the correct number either. i.e. I say call my wife at home and it always defaults at to the 1st contact number in her contact list which is work.

Anyone else having these problems?

Mine seems fine.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones