• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2.3.3 UK available to download

stu1978

Jan 22, 2011
A generic UK 2.3.3 (3.0.1.A.0.145) is available to download over at XDA, update using flashtool.

UPDATE: I was running generic UK 2.3.2 and PC companion found the update keeping my settings. Seems to run smoother, scroll is better and the Facebook inside thingamy can be turned off from accounts and sync

Battery life is the biggest improvement. Battery came off charge at 0803 today, and by 2103 was on 51%. I could never have expected that on the last version, where it could die in hours simply left in standby.

As I believe there was an issue with the camera not closing properly, and I take quite a few pictures, I guess this is the reason for the massive improvement.

It now loses less than 10% overnight, which again could often kill the phone completely before.

Update your phones NOW!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones