• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2 problems folders and video

ok so i have made folders, the folders will work then after a while it wont let me open the folders anymore, so ill have to delete them and remake the folder with everything inside of it. is this just a glitch or somthing? anyone else have this problem? is there a cure? i just restarted the phone and now the folder seems to work again, but i will give it time untill it does it again. its a weird problem

other problem i had today i was driving trying to get a recording "video" and i would press record and it just made the sound like it was starting but nothing was happening, i checked space on my sd card and i still have like 13gb so im good memory wise. and again restarted and it works like a charm. i guess if all i have to do is restart then its not a huge deal, but just curious what you all think is causing this.

and as a side question that ill probably get a use the search button is when is 2.1 coming out :p

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones