• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

24 dollar discount

boricuakiller

Android Expert
Aug 30, 2012
puerto rico
i been figthing with boost since the first of the month no internet 10kbps is the most i get to slow any way they giving me a credit for 24 dollar i am thinking going back to metro or verizon never have any issue never have to call customer support but with boost i spend all my time calling to try to fix this problem with the internet and all i get tomorrow will be fix and tomorrow get worst they should give a month for free cheap bastards. can u guys share any problem u have with boost.

I have not had any significant problems with Boost in my 10 months with them. Of course, sometimes the internet is slow...but generally I am satisfied with my 3G speeds. My wife is on Verizon LTE and it is fast, but she pays a lot more than I do. Bottom line, Boost has been a good value for me because I have a strong signal where I live, work and play.

Upvote 0
my venice dont work any more i went and got me the sequent so i call boost for my 24 dollar credit that the told 4 5 days ago for being without internet for 24 days when i call boost the rep told me no credit at all ******* boost are liar mother ****** so i pay 55 dollar for nothing finally a call back and they give 10 credit but he told if your internet stop working again will not issue no more credits aint that some shit

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones