• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

25% off Xoom - Motorola.com (no longer works)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to pass this along since I was lucky at the beginning. Originally, I went to the website and the add to cart button disappeared, however, if you click on problems or on the cart, it gave me a number to call at motorola. I told them I was trying to order through the website but it wasn't working. THey did a manual 25% off, added gel case 2 day shipping and took my money. Maybe it worth a call

Upvote 0
I got mine. I happened to be on Twitter as soon as Droid Life Tweeted it. My banks security called to verify the purchase, and I have an email receipt from Moto with a ship date. I can't believe they let that slip through. I forgot to put the gel case in the basket with it but now I don't care. I'll buy Accessories with my 25% Corporate account when VZW carries them.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones