• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

3D runner Gone cart

Доброго времени суток! Наконец-то я закончил свой проект, над которым работал больше двух месяцев. У меня было достаточно с ним проблем и не раз появлялось желание остановить разработку , но несмотря на это я все таки закончил его и готов поделиться им с вами .​

К вашему вниманию представляется игра под названием (барабанная дробь) "угнать тележку" с главным персонажем всем знакомым стикменом. Аркадный жанр игры, где главной целью является, как понятно из названия, угнать тележку из супермаркета и увести ее как можно дальше и побыстрее . Но не все так просто, как хотелось бы, на вашем пути будут встречаться разные препятствия, которые будут всячески мешать достигнуть главной цели и, естественно, от них надо стараться уклоняться, а то угон не состоится. Ах да это не все, что есть в игре , так же присутствуют разные задания, системы улучшения, магазины и еще несколько сюрпризов.​

Ну что же надеюсь у меня получилось вас заинтриговать . Меньше слов больше дела. Игру вы можете скачать по ссылке ниже. А так же я жду ваши высказывания и пожелания .​

Ссылки:

• Скачать с GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ZelAOGameDevelopment.RunnerCart

• Связаться со мной: https://vk.com/id278633476

• Мой сайт с другими проектами: http://zelaodevelopment.esy.es/Pages/Projects.html

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    778.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    812.2 KB · Views: 81
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    841.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    827.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    691 KB · Views: 94
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    802.7 KB · Views: 54
Translation:
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------
Day the Good! The Finally I of the finished up my project, on the which he worked for more than to two two months. I had enough problems with it, and not just a desire to stop development, but in spite of that I still finished it and is ready to share it with you.

To your attention the game called (drumroll) "to hijack a truck" with the main character of all his friends stikmenov.Arcade game genre, where the main purpose is, as the name implies, to steal from the supermarket trolley, and take her as far as possible and faster. But it is not so simple as we would like, on your way will encounter various obstacles that will be hindered to achieve the main goal, and, of course, you should try to avoid them, and the theft will not take place.Oh it's not all there is in the game, as there are different tasks, improving systems, shops and even a few surprises.

Well I hope I was able to intrigue you. Talk less, work more. You CAN and download this the Game from the the below link. And as with I of the forward look to your suggestions and comments The.
-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

I moved this to the App & Game Announcements forum where folks looking for new apps can find it. :)

Developer Announcement Rules [/ url]

Good Luck with your app. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones