• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

3uk network. question

With ref to data and navigation i use Navigon which installs all info to sd card , simple interface and seems quite accurate after using it in the UK / Spain and france . I tried copilot did not like it . Also i am with Tmobile and the allowance for android phones is 3gig i hope they dont go the way most other operators are to 500mb or i am going to get some large bills .

Upvote 0
With ref to data and navigation i use Navigon which installs all info to sd card , simple interface and seems quite accurate after using it in the UK / Spain and france . I tried copilot did not like it . Also i am with Tmobile and the allowance for android phones is 3gig i hope they dont go the way most other operators are to 500mb or i am going to get some large bills .

I might give it a go if I need to travel a greater distance

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones