• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

$450 without contract?

dang.. its looking like it may be cheaper to add a new line to my family plan than buy this thing outright :(

I really hope not, for our sake. I just wish that there wasn't this much ambiguity surrounding an obviously amazing product. Things are obviously disorganized right now with different reps being told different things, and some ppl just plain guessing. :(

Upvote 0
I really hope not, for our sake. I just wish that there wasn't this much ambiguity surrounding an obviously amazing product. Things are obviously disorganized right now with different reps being told different things, and some ppl just plain guessing. :(

No everything is actually pretty clear, some people just refuse to read and actually UNDERSTAND what is said.

Sprints pricing will be 449 for the phone. That is inline as the Hero and Moment currently run 429.

Best Buy Will have it for 600+. All of their phones are higher for outright price but normally cheaper when you do an eligible upgrade or new. The hero is 599 at BB and the Moment is 629.

So it makes sense. Figure 449 for sprint pricing and 600+ for BB

Upvote 0
thanks for the reply.

You're right, i did not read the fine print (wherever it was)...ill be sure to do that next time. Probably use the 50 dollars on a protective case or something like a couple of bd movies. BTW. is there anywhere that you can preorder the Evo without paying 150 extra?

Nope, the outright price is the outright price. And as far as i know we dont match competitors on outright pricing.

Reactions: Rizop
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones