• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

4g phone under $200

Galaxy Indulge? $199 after rebates?

6311944200_4f4f178b2c.jpg

Upvote 0
It's not going to be the indulge, or the Wildfire, he told me it's going to be a new phone before may and under $200. I know for sure it's not going to be the Samsung Conquer 4g, because that has a 1ghz snapdragon processor and 512 mb of RAM, and it's Samsung, so that's probably going to be $350-$400, and that's coming out next year also.

Upvote 0
I have Htc Wildfire, ZTE X500M 3.5" screen Huawei M920 3.5" screen LTE ready, RIM 9350 and LG MS655, theres another samsung phone that is LTE and is 4.3" didnt get the mane of it but is LTE phone. and no Arthur phone unles it is the the ZTE x500m. i was more intrigue in to the DUAL-CORE phones[QUOTE/]
Probably one of those that you heard about, this was posted by tester87 in howard forums, you might be talking about the Samsung Conquer/tikal? Its a mid range LTE and probably the last 4g phone to release this year.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones