• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

DsyMnapTic

Android Expert
Apr 29, 2011
The rocky mountains
YAY!
I've thought of a game I haven't yet seen anywhere else (though probably not the first)

You've suddenly awaken to a strange reality where EVERYTHING HAS A MIND OF ITS OWN! :eek:

All the objects, stuff, and things, and every living creature has its own thoughts, feelings, opinions,..... And CAN EVEN SPEAK THE HUMAN LANGUAGE!!! :thinking:
------------------------------------

*game play*
------------
Someone comes in and refers to an object that is interacted with in usual life... and then another person arrives and immediately they lose all consciousness of being human and BECOME THE OBJECT!

How do you feel? What are you thinking? What do you say to the unsuspecting humans that interact with you?
------------------------------------------------------------------------

*example*
----------
Person1:
(object)
Shoe

Person2:
(thoughts, feelings, words)
"everyday I have to put up with your musty feet, if only I could untie myself, slip off and trip you"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay,... yadda, yadda, yadda
I think it's pretty self explanatory
................... Here We Go...................

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones