1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

A few questions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mrdefender, Mar 16, 2020.

1. mrdefender

mrdefender Lurker

My last phone was a Galaxy S8, got the S20 Ultra a few days ago and many things have changed since then I was wondering if anyone could help me figure these out.

1) How do I get Bixby (?) to keep quiet when I do a... "Macro" or custom command.

I've made one where I say "Good night" and a few things happen and it basically goes "Ok. Do Not Disturb Is On". "Ok. Alarm Is On". "Ok xyz is of" "Ok ABC is Off"....

... How do I make it so it just turns on DND, Alarm and turns off XYZ and ABC?

2) This "Samsung Dex" is new, I like it. Is there a way for my phone to basically stop asking me to connect? Like a "Remember my choice" ?

3) What's the biggest Micro-SD card I can put in there?

That's it for now. these are the ones that currently have me stumped.

Thanks in advance.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

The only one I'm qualified to answer is the last: the biggest card you can buy is 1TB, and that's the size it can take.

(If you see anyone selling a card bigger than 1TB it's a fake, and you should buy nothing from that seller. If you see anyone selling a 1TB card cheaply, be wary: there are a lot of fake cards out there, and if something looks too good to be true that's probably because it is...).

ironass and mrdefender like this.
  3. mrdefender

mrdefender Lurker

Thanks 🙂

4. J_Hansen

J_Hansen Well-Known Member

Dex you actually had on your S8 as well
    Bixby I would imagine that there's a short reply option so it only says OK instead of the long ramblings

Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra release date was February 14th, 2020. Features and Specs include a 6.9" inch screen, 108MP camera, 8/16GB RAM, Exynos 990 processor, and 5000mAh battery.

February 14th, 2020
Release Date
Reviews