• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help A few questions

My last phone was a Galaxy S8, got the S20 Ultra a few days ago and many things have changed since then I was wondering if anyone could help me figure these out.

1) How do I get Bixby (?) to keep quiet when I do a... "Macro" or custom command.

I've made one where I say "Good night" and a few things happen and it basically goes "Ok. Do Not Disturb Is On". "Ok. Alarm Is On". "Ok xyz is of" "Ok ABC is Off"....

... How do I make it so it just turns on DND, Alarm and turns off XYZ and ABC?

2) This "Samsung Dex" is new, I like it. Is there a way for my phone to basically stop asking me to connect? Like a "Remember my choice" ?

3) What's the biggest Micro-SD card I can put in there?

That's it for now. these are the ones that currently have me stumped.

Thanks in advance.

The only one I'm qualified to answer is the last: the biggest card you can buy is 1TB, and that's the size it can take.

(If you see anyone selling a card bigger than 1TB it's a fake, and you should buy nothing from that seller. If you see anyone selling a 1TB card cheaply, be wary: there are a lot of fake cards out there, and if something looks too good to be true that's probably because it is...).

Upvote 0
The only one I'm qualified to answer is the last: the biggest card you can buy is 1TB, and that's the size it can take.

(If you see anyone selling a card bigger than 1TB it's a fake, and you should buy nothing from that seller. If you see anyone selling a 1TB card cheaply, be wary: there are a lot of fake cards out there, and if something looks too good to be true that's probably because it is...).

Thanks 🙂

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones