• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A50 clock

ScttLee184

Apr 6, 2019
3 questions.
1) looking to put a 3rd party designer analog clock on the lockscreen. Is there a way to do that without changing the wallpaper? Just want to put the clock over the current lockscreen?
2) can I change the color of the samsung stock home digital clock.
3) Suggested 3rd party clock/alarm app that would have analog and digital clocks

1)i have not found an app for what you are looking for unfortunately

2)are you talking about the time in the notification bar? or on the home screen? for the home screen i use a widget called 1weather which has some cool clock and weather widgets that i like.

3)1weather does what i want so i have not really looked for other clock apps. i have my widget setup so that if i hit the weather on the widget, it launches the weather app (of your choice). if i hit the time, the alarm comes up.

sorry i could not be of much help. maybe some one else have different suggestions for clock apps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones