• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Able to buy in store?

mikeydingo

Feb 11, 2010
Do you guys think i will be able to buy the incredible may 1 or may 2 in stores? I did not preorder because my aunt says my room has to be clean before i get it :mad: yes i am spoiled call me what u want :D. So you think they will have some in stock by this weekend?

15?! I had a Nokia back then, and the only customization I could do was replace the front faceplate :(

Anyways, I'm sure there will be some left over in stores. I wouldn't worry too much about it. And assuming this isnt your cash thats being spent, if they run out of a stock, I don't think your aunt minds waiting to pay for it.

Upvote 0
Check out your local Verizon and Best Buy stores. One of them will probably have it on the 29th. Also, the day of, make sure you call them and verify that they have them because you don't want to take your mom around to different places and find out that they're all sold out. She will not be happy about that!

Upvote 0
Check out your local Verizon and Best Buy stores. One of them will probably have it on the 29th. Also, the day of, make sure you call them and verify that they have them because you don't want to take your mom around to different places and find out that they're all sold out. She will not be happy about that!

X2! My local store told me they were getting about 20 units to sell on luanch day. BB mobile manager would not tell me how manyy they were getting but he said "It's more than I expected to get". Whatever that means lol...I'd be at one of the places Thursday morning when they open just to be safe.

Upvote 0
you think the only thing i have on my daily list is school? your carzy. I have school from 8-3 then i work out everyday (im playin varsity football next season) so my workouts are about 3:30 to 5:30. then after I work out I eat dinner then do homework. I play baseball for a travel team. And i am a juinor firefighter that takes up mon,wed,thur. when would you like for me to get a job.

Upvote 0
you think the only thing i have on my daily list is school? your carzy. I have school from 8-3 then i work out everyday (im playin varsity football next season) so my workouts are about 3:30 to 5:30. then after I work out I eat dinner then do homework. I play baseball for a travel team. And i am a juinor firefighter that takes up mon,wed,thur. when would you like for me to get a job.

CLEAN YOUR ROOM!...:D

geesh, how hard is it:thinking:

Upvote 0
LOL when i was 15 having a cell phone was unheard of. In fact we all awed at Zack Morris cuz he had that sweet ass portable phone in his locker. I didn't get my first cell phone until i was 18 or 19, i even had to put down a pretty big deposit if i remember correctly. I'm not even that old, i'm 31, heh. We used to put a long peice of string between 2 tin cans until i was a teenager. Kids these days are so spoiled. Just clean your frickin room and get it over with. When i was 15 i never spent a night in my room, i was too busy partying and chasing girls. Ahh the good old days. Don't you have drivers ed classes to take? I'm sure you can find something to do :/

Upvote 0
I wasent stating that i did not clean my room. My question was if i can get it in store with out pre ordering. And i appreciate the few people who answered me. There are some people who just cant get there mind out of the past and get in gear with tje future which is why you are getting this phone. What do you want me to use tge can and string? Your kiding right. And i cannot take drivers ed until im 16 and we had budget cuts in my school so they shut that down so u have to pay $700 to take drivers ed so yea. But like realy i just asked a question. In tjis day of ahe you have to stay on top of the technology world that is what this world is coming to so just deal with it. I love how you do not comment on the 2 thirteen yearolds with iphones. Believe me i would like a job but i do not have that kind of time. And btw my room is clean just sayin.

Reactions: HankStorm
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones