• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Acer A110 vs Nexus 7?

It's still not pure Google, so good luck with updates. I'd rather have my nexus hands down.

Indeed - This is the first Nexus device I've owned and I'm really happy with it. Still, I had to root just to install Stickmount to expand my storage and that kinda bummed me. I'm not out for giving it up, but I am curious to see what else crops up now that Google/ Asus have set a bar and what folks think. :dalek:

Upvote 0
looks like i need the acer a110 & nexus 7 to have a bastard love child which has

720p display
sdcard slot
hdmi out
stock jellybean
(3g variant would be nice too)

whoever makes this can just shutup and take my money :)

I think manufacturers are going to take the 7 inch tablet market much more seriously with the huge success of the Nexus 7. I'm looking forward to seeing what Samsung comes out with next in their 7 inch market, I can imagine it'll be these specs. Samsung's newer quad core chip in a 7 inch would be awesome!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones