• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Acer Iconia One 7 is rubbish

Is it just me, or is the Acet Iconia One 7 rubbish?

I have had my tablet since Christmas 2014. At first it was brilliant, then things started to go wrong after a few months.

I lost the automatic connection to my Wi-Fi network and now I have to connect manually.

The tablet goes white screen all of the time, so far it has happened three time just writing this post. Also, it takes me upwards of four attempts to boot up as the screen just fades. I have tried a factory reset, which did not solve the problem.

I also cannot post a comment on Facebook, as the return key (on the keyboard) does not work, but it is fully functional in creating a new line.

I just find it so frustrating to use as the screen fade makes it virtually impossible to Skype friends and family.

The charger is no longer charging the tablet and I have to use the USB cable to recharge via my PC.

I did send an email to Acer, but they just couldn't be bothered to help as the warranty his run out!

Any thoughts on trying to sort out these problems would be much appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones