• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Acer Iconia Tab a510 vs. Acer Iconia Tab a700

SyrStorm

Sep 28, 2011
I'm considering buying a tablet and I was wondering what was the difference between these tablets? I mean the displays are differents but what else? I was also considering the Asus Transformer Infinity but thats out of my pprice range a bit, and then the Nexus Tablet. The only problem with that is I was looking to get one before i go on vacation on July 7th. So overall, what are the differences between the Acer Iconia a510 and the Acer Iconia a700 and what are any of you reviews on it please. Thanks.

I'm considering buying a tablet and I was wondering what was the difference between these tablets? I mean the displays are differents but what else? I was also considering the Asus Transformer Infinity but thats out of my pprice range a bit, and then the Nexus Tablet. The only problem with that is I was looking to get one before i go on vacation on July 7th. So overall, what are the differences between the Acer Iconia a510 and the Acer Iconia a700 and what are any of you reviews on it please. Thanks.
"While looking pretty much the same, the A510 and A700 are actually two different products when talking about their displays. The first of the duo sports a 1280 x 800 pixels resolution screen, while the A700 is set to come with a breathtaking 1900 x 1200 pix res display."
From a review on Androinica
Acer introduces Iconia Tab A510 and A700 Olympic Games Edition tablets

Confirmed on Acer's website - A700 is 10.1" WXGA HD multitouch 1080p display (1920 x 1200) - ICONIA TAB A Series | Models
A510 is 10.1" WXGA HD multitouch display (1280 x 800) - ICONIA TAB A Series | Models

About a $30 price difference on Amazon today.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones