• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Act 1 Video Player Help

mpaspe

Lurker
Aug 3, 2010
Hi, I downloaded a paid version of Act 1 Video Player and I just couldn't find any movies to watch. When I tried the Search for Videos button, it opens up "ipod mp4 videos" which when I tried a video is not supported by HTC Incredible.

Can someone please help me as to how / steps to watch video using Act 1 Video Player? Is there a website that I can go to download movies that I can watch through Act 1 Video Player?

Thanks,
Marlon

Mp4 videos are supported. I have Act1 and have mp4s on my phone and play them all the time. There is a free app called eztakes in the market. It's mainly old stuff. Classic movies and old b-style sci-fi and horror etc. If you go to their website, it has newer stuff, but you have to pay for it. You can download the movies directly to your phone from the app. Kind of weird, but I don't see a search for videos button.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones