• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Adobe Flash previewed running on Droid and 2.1 soon?

chuk1005

Nov 4, 2009
See Video Below
click link:
Flash Player 10.1 coming to Motorola Droid (Adobe Flash Platform Blog)

2.1 news
http://www.androidspin.com/2010/01/...a-update-to-android-2-1-in-the-next-few-days/

"During the Nexus One Launch there was not only talk about the new Google Smartphone but also about Android and updates for existing phones. The Motorola Droid would be the first device to receive the Android 2.1 in the next few days (apparently confirmed by Verizon Wireless).
It is not clear yet when and if there will be updates to Android 2.x for other existing phones. There are a lot of rumors going around that some Telco’s committed to this upgrade but I have not seen official confirmation about this (Rogers for instance said that the upgrade would come for the HTC Magic (32A) but not for the G1 Dream, citing hardware incompatibility problems).
Those of you with rooted devices should not worry about this though, Cyanogen already committed to continued development for the Dream/Magic even though he was one of the first to order a Nexus One as soon as the Nexus One Phone - Web meets phone. page was up
icon_smile.gif
"-AndroidSPIN

"flash is over rated, it slows down your phone if apple dont have it on their phones then it's really not that good. iphone is the King of smartphones for a reason you other knock offs need to just fall in line" :mad: Iphone user

Feels good to know when I click on a sites (ie espn, nfl, video sites) I wont see the following msg "Safari does not support this".......but yeah you right apple knows what they are doing.:rolleyes: Android user

Upvote 0
"flash is over rated, it slows down your phone if apple dont have it on their phones then it's really not that good. iphone is the King of smartphones for a reason you other knock offs need to just fall in line" :mad: Iphone user

Feels good to know when I click on a sites (ie espn, nfl, video sites) I wont see the following msg "Safari does not support this".......but yeah you right apple knows what they are doing.:rolleyes: Android user
iPhone fanboys can go suck on there stubs. The only think I dislike about my droid is no support for Quadband GSM when I need it for travel or at least single band UMTS, and its not as pretty as the iPhone. Other than that Android OS is nicer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones