• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Adult Will Android market reject this skanky poo app?

StarSeed

Lurker
Dec 14, 2011
I am an iPhone app developer, I want to make apps for Android, I don't know the markets for android and I want to know what passes censorship and what get rejection, I had an app for the apple devices that was rejected, and I am wondering if the Android market is more lenient.

My app is called You Skank. (link below for the rejected app from Apple)
(warning, link has toilet images with deposits and racy jokes)
You Skank
If the link doesn't show, search, Avanti Vita Studios You Skank
Its kind of a yo momma type thing, with coarse humor, and a toilet simulator. I want to know if this sort of thing passes in the android market? Because if it does Ill develop it on Android.

WOW, if that's true Android is very different than Apple, they disliked it so much they phoned me up to tell me so, they guy on the phone was like Ned Flanders from the Simpsons, he couldnt bring himself to say any adult words for excrement so he said "poop", and the more times he said it the more excited he got, until he had an inverted outrage orgasm of. "Theirs poop in it.. Its got poop in it!!"

I'm going to wait to see what a few others say first though, I wanna check this is for real.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones