• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

advanced task killer , not killing apps properly

adz63

Android Enthusiast
Jul 29, 2010
Berkshire, England
ok so i click call apps and 2 secs later most of them are back ..

i just killed these and they are back within 2 secs and i have not even used them for atleast a day

titanium bkup
google search
voice dialer music
etc etc

it just throws up random ones all the time

how can i kill them until i click to open and automatically close when i come out of any program

got ya . while im here got a q about my contact card

i cant find it lol on vr12 i was able to enter email , im etc and add photo if i ever needed to send as business card , how do i do that on this new ROM ..

also the music player does not function properly .. i have album art embeded into mp3's and none of them show and when i press >> to goto next track it still says its the track b4 and it just stays like that throughout the playlist

also im coming round to froyd abit more now , would love to know what all the extra options are ubut i'll leave that til another day lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones