• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ADW Help

Dbnguy

Jun 25, 2010
Hi Guys,

Downloaded the ADW launcher and I LOVE it.

ONLY thing that I need help with is how do you customise the little Horizontal drawer at the bottom of the screen. (Think its call the Dockbar?)

You can have a left hand and right hand button, but you can either have it on or off. Left button is dialler, right hand button looks like a direct dial button.

Under UI settings it says its customisable but cannot figure out how... Would like to change the RH button to something other than the direct dial it seems to be stuck on.

Any ideas?

Thanks a mil,

Lee

In the ADW Settings -> UI Settings you can enable how you want the bar to look. For example, LAB + RAB are the buttons you see by default. If you disable desktop dots and enable Secondary ActionButtons, you will enable two more buttons on the right and left. This will be for a total of 5 buttons now.

Then to customize what you want there all you have to do is open up your app drawer, click and hold an icon, then drag it to the location you choose on the actionbar. I for example have dialer, email, app drawer, internet, messaging.

Hope this helps my friend.

Reactions: Dbnguy and bjack56
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones