• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Agent (Shoot the Targets)

Nice catch! I'll roll that into this saturdays update.

I'm looking for a few more suggestions. I'm going to add some bonus levels to the full game. For people following this thread, if you tried the demo, or purchased the full game: What was missing?

1.) Moving Targets
2.) ??
3.) ??

All suggestions are valid, and they may end up in the update.

Upvote 0
I downloaded it, but I only played it for a few minutes before I had to run out. I really like it. It's so simple that I thought it was going to be boring, but it wasn't at all. Nice work.

What are your plans to keep it from getting boring and repetive? That's my only concern with the game.

Chances are you were in the first levels which are essentially "training" levels. Once the game assumes you've got the basics down the dynamics increase fairly exponentially. The first stage (first section of the game) is pretty easy, but is fun. The second stage starts growing the difficulty.

Upvote 0
Hi All,

@imtoomuch: I think jofaba hit the nail on the head. The secret to any game is to find the 10 second hook, then stretch it out over a few hours. I accomplish that by adding new gimmicks at each level, so no level offers the same gameplay and no level will play the same twice.

I think anyone who plays the game can come up with a good idea, something they'd like to see. I have such a huge list of gimmicks that I don't know where to draw the line and save them for another game.

@beenz: Glad to hear! The achievement system apparently isn't working, look for a fix this weekend- that should add even more replayability.

I plan to keep the game interesting by tieing Episodes, Bonus Levels, and Achievements, into a reward system to help you in Survivor mode, which will be the final update for the game (not for a few months.)

Look for an update this weekend with more goodies.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones