1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Album pictures for songs

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rootbeer11379, Apr 8, 2011.

1. rootbeer11379

rootbeer11379 Lurker
    None

Apr 8, 2011
    hey everybody,
    i need help changing back the album pictures for some of my songs. recently, my phone would just somehow mix-up the pictures for songs. i tried to change it back with my computer but it would appear fine on my computer. then when i put my sd card back into my phone and open music up, the pictures would still be incorrect. please help me.

Advertisement

2. lou61166

lou61166 Android Enthusiast
    None

Mar 5, 2011
    Male
    PC Tech Owner Affordable computer repair.
    New Jersey
    This is Dependant to what media player you are using on your computer,itunes windows media, real player,i use itunes and have not had any issues,i got rid of my music from the SD card and use audiogalaxy it works great for a free streaming service over Wifi or 3G

3. ri toast

ri toast Lurker
    None

Mar 10, 2011
    i recommend mp3tag to embed album art into the file. use ie:"cover.jpg" art into the music folder this should make certain any device thats capable of album art will display it. my music is all folder structure then playlist if needed. i have a few mp3 players, i just use my phone for everything else.
    Chances are your files are just embedded with the wrong art. mp3tag will also remove the bad tags among many other features.... and it's free, donation supported.

Tags: