• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

All EVO 4G Wallpaper thread

boy, if you cold somehow make those batman wallpapers "live" that would be mind boggling!!!
I just love live wallpapers, so its hard to switch to static ones, even sweet ones like these!
Yeah I wish I knew how to do that too. Try downloading Wallpaper Set And Save. It's alot easier than trying to use the stupid crop feature in the picture gallery.

Upvote 0
didnt create the pictures, just cut them to size.

downloadfile-1-1.jpg

downloadfile-5.jpg

downloadfile-2-1.jpg

Upvote 0
Hey all, thanks for all the great contributions here. I have made a Photoshop template that takes the Sense UI into account. There is a mask layer on top that shows where the notification bar is and a gradiated section at the bottom that lines up with the toolbar at the bottom, so you can tell what parts of your pic aren't visible when viewing your home screen. You can see more of the bottom of the pic on the lock screen, but the gradient covers it to look nice.

Enjoy! :D

Attachments

• Evo 4G Template.psd
    138 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: Mr. Ed
Upvote 0
Can someone edit this wallpaper so it will work on my EVO please?

Mizzou Desktops

Here it is without cropping any of the original image (doesn't look too out of dimension from the original). Dimensions are slightly smaller than 960X800, but should work fine.

Attachments

• 958_798 - Whole Image.JPG
    958_798 - Whole Image.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 77
Upvote 0

Attachments

• deadmau5-everything-is-complicated.960_798.JPG
    deadmau5-everything-is-complicated.960_798.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones