• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help All these bugs

coldfuzion

Dec 18, 2010
So I don't know if its just me, or what, but since I bought my xoom on launch day, I've been experiencing bugs on a daily basis. Mostly in the form of lag, force closes, and other weird occurrences (screen gets stuck in vertical mode, internet opens but tabs wont close and tapping a bookmark on the home screen doesn't do anything, says WiFi is connected but sites stall while loading, typing lag) programs sometimes working, then suddenly force closing when you try to open them, apps force closing during use for no reason, the list goes on....

has there been any word from google when the next update might come that fixes the problems with it and makes this the tablet they advertised? Right now it sort of feels like I got screwed, becuase I can barely trust it to be reliable enough to use in meetings and things at work. (i'm an engineer) for example if I draw something up on it, i always worry that it'll just randomly force close (which has happened before) , I mean, I'm running gingerbread on my rooted evo right now and its way more stable than this software... i'm just so frustrated

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones