• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Allsharecast audio issues

mmurray70

Lurker
Dec 10, 2012
I got an allsharecast dongle for Christmas and am pleased with it except for the sound quality. Most of the time it absoloutly sucks. Has no bass and its really tinny, very hard to listen too. Occasionally it snaps out of this and sounds fine. I have found a few things that make the sound work properly and also to go crappy again.

First when you connect it the sound is bad. If you plug in earphones for a few seconds and then remove them the sound stops for a minute and then comes back sounding great. Same thing happens when you make a phone call. When the TV sound returns after a phone call it sounds fine. But as soon as you get a notification (text, email, etc) the sound goes to crap again.

Very frustrating. Good sound is important to me. Any suggestions or do I have to wait for another update? Last update I have for allsharecast is DEC 17 I think. Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones