• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps an AdMob question

I wonder if someone does the same thing has happened:

I have several apps. published in Google Play and was checking periodically statistics / traffic (Manage tab, especially the use of apps. in real time) and my income from AdMob.

From this week I see that in my AdMob's administration panel I can not see more my statistics access / use but each app. has a link that forces me to use the new Firebase system, which means to recompile and update all apps with the Firebase SDK from Android Studio (I use Eclipse), according to information published x Google is the only way from now on to see those statistics.

I think most other abuse of authority (and go ...) from Google, since it is obvious that improvements that they own everything (like skynet) but the millions of apps are out there that are already published can continue as before, and do not force us to use Android Studio, FireBase and recompile each app. if you want to see statistics / traffic analysis, etc.

sorry for my english

Thank you very much

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones