• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help An error occured and I really can't solve it. Please help :(

nherizu

Lurker
Oct 12, 2010
Hi, I'm new with Android and I'm not an English speaker so I found it a bit confusing reading the posts here. But I think there's still no one have the same problem with me?

The thing is, I had a phone call, then suddenly, when I wanted to end the call, the error occured.
It said: Sorry! Process.com.android.phone is not responding.

Then as I had to choose between 'Force Close' or 'Wait', I tried to choose force close. However, nothing happens, the button couldn't be tapped (it's a screen touch). The same happened when I tried to tap 'Wait'. I left it like that for minutes, but nothing happened. So I tried to turn off the phone, but it couldn't be done as well.
I wanted to pull out the battery, but I can't, because if i did that, I will lose the guarantee. And it's been an hour since then, but my phone still shows the 'Sorry! Process.com.android.phone is not responding.' message. I can't do anything as I can't even access the 'menu'.

Please help me, what have I done wrong and how to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

ETA:

I've found the solution. Press the 'turn on/off' button together with the button with a square sign under the screen for 5 seconds. :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones